Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 18 January 2013

The Ben & Jerry’s Capture Euphoria Challenge + Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop ...


Time for a blog hop?

Welcome

To the

WEEKEND!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

 linking up and have fun joining  the weekend blog hop.

We are happy you have stooped by to join in the fun here and hope you have a good time hopping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on.

The blog hop is hosted me Claire fromclairejustineoxox in number 1.

My co host is Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot.

It would be great if you would follow us in GFC?

If possible? and we will follow back (don't forget to let us know your a new follower :))

To get the most out of the blog hop please try to visit a few of the websites on the hop.

Leave some comment and if someone stops by your blog and leaves a comment please try to visit and comment on theirs to make the hop more fun.

Don't forget if your a new follower to there website leave a comment so they can stop by and follow back.

Would be lovely if you would leave a comment here or on any other of my posts and I will pop over and leave you a comment back.

If you are a new follower to my blog please leave a message to say hello, if you like the hop, any way we could improve it or your just that you are a new follower so I can follow you back too.

Hope you all have fun blog hoping around and have a lovely weekend ...



Facebook Like Page

Linky Followers

Networkedblogs

Facebook

 Pinterest

Google +

Twitter

Email


This week I'm taking part in a challenge with Ben And Jerry's and posting a picture a day to   #captureeuphoria.

After I did a 3 miles round trip walk/ run to the gym, a 5 miles run on the treadmill and a hours body combat class I was absolutely tired out. waiting for me was this cake I had personalised for Valentines day.

I was so tempted to try it out, managed to resist till everyone is home to try a piece. The great thing is we don't have to wait till Valentines day to try it, as its one I've kindly been sent to review.

Watching the clock tick down now until everyone is home ...

More on my runstreak-

Days ran this year 18/18 #runstreak

Miles ran this month 115

Workouts 21

This blog hop has now closed. 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig