Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

The Nutribox Review...


Last week I was introduced to the nutribox a website where you can order a box or give a box of deliciously nutritious snacks, all made with gluten-free ingredients and delivered to your door monthly.


How it works:

They offer two different box sizes –a selection of 8-10 or 16-20 gluten-free snacks that vary month to month (the variation in snack quantity reflects the portion size and cost of different snacks).

So you don't have to wait too long before receiving your first box, they have created two order and distribution windows each month.

Each box contains a mix of fruit and nut mixes, snack bars, savoury snacks and treats. Enjoy the surprise of finding out what’s in your box each month and reap the benefits of healthier snacking.


Thoughts about my nutribox:
I was looking forward to receiving my nutribox and finding out what healthy treats were inside.

I quickly opened the box to find 9 healthy, gluten,wheat and dairy free treats From a Nākd Cocoa Mint bar to a packet of Turkish Delight a combination of Brazil's, dates and apricots.

 Having a household of runners and trying to be more healthy we were all picking out which ones we wanted to try first. My oldest son who runs went for the protein bars, I went for the chococo bar ( no surprise to anyone who knows me :)) and my youngest children were sharing the nut varieties and were really enjoying them.

I think this is a great healthy treat box to receive every month and a lovely surprise to see which different healthy treat you will find in your parcel.

I love the box and really should change my eating habits to more of this kind of healthier snacks instead of the usual caked up in sugar treats I go for.

What a great idea for having a parcel sent to your work every month to keep in your locker or desk to save you rushing out for an quick unhealthy treat when your feeling peckish at snack times.

This box is priced at £12.95, you can also get 25% OFF your first box leaving it £9.71 for the first month and UK mainland delivery is FREE!

About this post- I receive this nutribox for the purpose of this review. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig