Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 23 April 2013

London Marathon Thought, Sunburn And Pale Legs!!!


Outfit~
  • Dress ~ Next via The British Heart Foundation Charity Shop
  •  Shoes ~ Tesco
 
Not only are my legs in pain from the London marathon I have sun burned painful shoulders! I trained hard all Winter thought the snow, rain, wind even the snow  came back up to a few weeks ago, for it to be a wonderful sunny day in London on Sunday and forgot to take suntan lotion!!

Sunday was amazing, the crowds were amazing, the atmosphere was amazing and the water stations were amazing.The whole experience from where to leave your bag to finding family at the end of the race was perfect.

Thing that will stick in my mind forever-
  • Leaving my children and husband to go to the start
  • The amazing crowds cheering you on for 26 miles
  • Children wanting to give you high fives
  • People giving you sweets,bananas, oranges and even chicken nuggets
  • Knees going at 13 miles
  • The crowds going wild at the end cheering you on
  • Seeing my husband and 2 youngest children happy and sad at the end because I was crying and they were proud of me
  • A stranger stopping me in London to tell me how proud I should be and how fantastic I am
  • People looking at you funny when going home because you cant walk straight line
  • Legs so painful I can't walk down stairs and Sunburn the next day!!
  • The painful look on my face on nearly all the official photos, surely I looked fresh somewhere?
  • Can't wait to try and get in for next year race :)
  • Now wheres the fake suntan lotion? ,,, my legs need to catch up!

Im on the shortlist for the BIB style award, Please please vote for me :):):)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig