Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 21 April 2013

I did It!! London Marathon 2013 : Creative Monday Blog Hop...


Today I cried ( a lot!!)
  •  I cried when I left my husband at the train station to go to the start of the London Marathon
  •  I cried when I was all alone at the start of the London Marathon
  •  I cried when I realised I was doing my first marathon
  •  I cried when the marathon started
  •  I cried when children in the street wanted to high five me for running
  •  I cried when I got to 13 miles and my knees went
  •  I cried when I realised I had to do another 13 miles with knee pain
  •  I cried when I had 2 miles to go 
  • I cried when I had 1 mile to go
  •  I cried when I did it in 5 hours 12 mins approx
  •  I cried when I met my family at the end
  •  I have had a great day honest!! 




 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig