Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 20 April 2013

Making The Most Of The Sunshine : Share Your Style Saturday...



Outfit mine:
Dress ~ Primark
Cardi ~  Primark
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Zalando

Daughters:
Dress ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Tesco
  
We are making the most of this lovely sunshine even if the wind has been so bad it has been blowing down trees all around  us. Hope the wind carms down for London marathon tomorrow!!

On Thursday I spent the whole day travelling to London, 8 trains in total just to pick my number up. I figured its would have been better than queueing today with the children as I'm guessing it would be so busy in there today.
Going to be a long long day tomorrow setting off early to get to the start then 4-5 hours running then hours travelling home, I'm hoping it will be worth it, I hear its an amazing experience :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone...



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig