Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 6 June 2013

Visit Blackpool Competition...


If you read my blog you will have guessed we all love Blackpool ( if your visiting for the first time hit the Blackpool tags below, to see some of the fun times we have had!! ).

When I first met my husband we had our first holiday in Blackpool. We have been here every year since, spending honeymoons pregnancies and arguments!! with the locals...  The ever present backdrop of the Tower, Three piers, Rides and Mooky evokes a special place in all my families hearts..
  
Sometimes I think I surf the Internet without even reading?  As yesterday a page I had seen before  (and obviously not taken in) I noticed the Tots100 are holding a competition to become a Blackpool Ambassador It ends tomorrow!! How have I not seen this before ? Wake up Claire!! 



Quick thinking I put the gym on hold, to think of a way to make a Blackpool tower ( sorry kids, you were at school, we can make one at the weekend) So I share my love of shoes to come up with my love for Blackpool and here it is..

Not sure which picture is best? you can decide for me:)


This post was like a workout at the gym, lifting shoes down from my bedroom = (weight)
Running up and down stairs every time for a birds eye view = (treadmill run)

“This post is an entry into the Tots100/VisitBlackpool competition”


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig