Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

What I Wore...


Last week when the children were off school for half term I did not get much time for my what I wore post, so here is my week wrapped up in one.

It was a mixture between cold wet and windy, then a few red hot days...how quickly the weather can change in a few day!!

I also got ill with a sore throat and cough, just what you don't need when it is half term either.


Here is some outfits I wore last week...

Top ~ Primark 
Chinos ~ Primark


Top ~ Hollister


Shoes ~ Crocs
Skirt ~ Primark
Top ~ Primark


Dress ~ Jane Norman
Cosy tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Matalan


Sandals ~ Crocs


Maxi dress ~ Matalan


Top ~ Primark


 Top ~ Primark
Jeans~ Abercrombie and Fitch,
Shoes ~ Cath Kidston


After still recovering from my fall on Tuesday, I am going to start the Zaggora hot pant challenge on Monday. 2 weeks at least half hours exercise a day in hot pant to lose some weight??? lets see how it goes....

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig