Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 31 August 2013

Irregular Choice,Anniversary And Share Your Style Saturdays Blog Hop...


Irregular Choice,Anniversary And Share Your Style Saturdays Blog Hop...

Say that in one breath!? Ha!





Yesterday it was our 17th wedding Anniversary and my husband took me out for lots of treats in Nottingham.
We went shopping, out for lunch to  Maysum an all you can buffet restaurant and my he brought me some amazing polka dot and flowers shoes. I have been a big fan of Irregular Choice shoes for years now but never owned a pair!!

 (until now!!)


I am usually like a kid in a sweet shop when it comes to Irregular Choice shoes, I don't just want one pair ( I want them all ) so walk away with none :( .

I end up leaving it and spend my money on new running trainers.

So yesterday I stuck to my plan of having some shoes thats been on my wishlist for years and I love them :)

On with the blog hop...


clairejustineoxox
 
  
Want to join in on Saturdays and share your style?

 Simply link up any outfit post and pop back anytime to link some more up, please grab the button or a text link when linking up to make the hop more fun for everyone to find and join in :)

This list has now closed.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig