Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 30 August 2013

30/08 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week : Welcome To The Weekend Hop ...

 
Hello and welcome to the weekend...

Aww today I'm having some~ Me time!!



 "Me Time"

"Yeah me and hubby time!!"

"17 Years of marriage and 4 amazing children time"

Lots of nice food, sweet treats, maybe some new shoes and wine time"


I found this natural (eek no make up) picture of us last week on holiday...

So I won't be around today and will catch up with you all very soon

You could always tweet me? I always carry my phone ha ha :)

@clairejustineo

Anyway more on the hop~

  1. The blog hop is hosted me Clairejustineoxox in number 1 and my co host is Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot.
  2. Would be great if you would follow us in both some way? Follow us howevery you like and leave a comment to let us know, so we can follow you back.
  3. If you want to share the hop this would be great?Simply grab the blog hop button from the right and the code from below.
  4. Link up straight to your blog posts.
  5. Grab the welcome to the weekend blog button and blog hop code and share the hop if you wish.
  6. Have fun hoping around new blogs and finding new followers.
  7. Please link back to this post on your page.
Have a great weekend everyone :)


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig