Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 29 August 2013

Upcycled : New Peg Bag...




Arr don't you just hate it when you keep leaving something that really winds you up? silly little things that really bug you but you do nothing to make it better?

One thing that has really been bugging me all through the summer holidays is the hole in my Peg bag!!

It really wound me up every time you put the washing out, grab one peg and 5 fall out with the hole in the bottom. Pick 5 up and 3 more fall out, before you know it there all over the garden so you walk off and leave them, haha... Looking back I should have put a peg on it!!

I was going to sew it, though it is getting old and faded I decided to make a new one.

I brought this dress earlier this year from the  car boot sale. I love polka dots and really love this dress but when your buying a bargain you forget your allergic to Nylon!! so after a hour of wearing my hands went numb.


I cut the top off, turned it inside out and did a few rows of sewing to make sure no pegs get out along the bottom and sewn inside the sleeves to make sure none escape here too!!

A little top stitching down the sides and added a coat hanger, Yeah I love my new peg bag...

Now I have something fun planned to make with the material from the skirt and a big wooden basket, that's when I  find some spare time :)




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig