Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 9 September 2013

09/09 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Post...

 
Hello lovelies..

 Welcome to my favourite blog hop of the week: Creative Mondays.

Hosted every Monday by Claire and Judy. (Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought)

A creative linky party where you can link up all your crafty post to style posts each and every week.



Don't forget you can also tweet your links to me and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them.

I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too.

@clairejustineo #CreativeMondays.

By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week...

This weeks pinned posts and featured blogs are-

Thrift My Style
Beatnik style: Breton stripes, headscarf & black skinny jeans
Not Dressed As Lamb
Peaches And Bees
The Tip Toe Fairy
banana coffee cake
Notes From The S Llife
Craft Dictator   
  

Grab the button if you have been featured!!

Want to join us?

Pop back on Monday for a new list as this one has now finished.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig