Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 7 September 2013

Cowboy Boots Ready For Autumn!! : Share Your Style Saturday Blog Hop...


Outfit~
  • Top ~ Kiss Colletion ( local shop )
  • Skinny Jeans ~ Matalan
  • Cowboy boots ~ Matalan
Wow yesterday it really felt like Autumn was here, and after an amazingly hot Thursday too.

It started raining on my morning run and stayed all day long. After I did a body fit workout class at the gym it was really heavy rain so after the mile and half run home, I was shaking with the cold. Reminds me I need to go shopping for a new onsie :)

 Must admit it I loved running in the rain, bring on Autumn training it is my favourite season to run in.

In other news yesterday we went shopping with our oldest son!! not very often he goes shopping with us nowadays. Buying things to go off to University, only a few weeks and he will be flying the nest :( he promises to be back with all his dirty washing though!! Good news is though its only a few hours drive away or 2 small train rides, so we will get to see him regular.

Want to join us ans Share Your Style Saturday?

Simply add any outfits posts you have to the blog hop. Would be great if you could add the button or a link, for others to find the hop.


Do not forget to tweet me your links at

@clairejustineo #ShareYourStyleSaturdays for a Retweet, favourite and mention ...

 
This blog hop has now ended. 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig