Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 15 December 2013

Ainsley Harriott Winter Warmer Soups Review....


Earlier this week I received this lovely and exciting hamper full of tasty Winter Warmer soups and goodies.


I was sent this hamper to celebrate the new delicious premium soups from one of the UK's favourite chefs Ainsley Harriott.



Expanding his tasty food range these inspiring soups come in exotic new flavours and convenient tub designs. The tubs are microwavable so great for grabbing a quick warm snack or taking to work for lunch.


How sweet are the soup bowls and spoons?


Cannot wait to grow my own herbs...

The new Ainsley Harriott Premium soup range include-
  • Mediterranean Red Pepper
  • Malaysian Lentil
  • Tuscan Cherry Tomato
  • Yorkshire Carrot and Rocket
  • Spanish Chorizo and Paprika
  • Red Thai Style Chicken
Ainsley Harriott Premium soups are available at Tesco, Morrison's and Asda RRp £1.69


Having all the children home and my husband off work on a Saturday, what better time to try all the range out?We enjoyed all the flavours, my favourite was the Tuscan Cherry Tomato. 
  • Yummy!
  • Full of flavour!
  • Very posh soups!
  • I felt like I was in an expensive restaurant only I had to cook and serve for everyone. Ha ha...
  • Big thumbs up we all enjoyed the soups and not a drop was wasted!!

*About this post-I was sent this hamper to review the new range of soups. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig