Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 15 December 2013

SportsDirect Christmas Jumper Review...



This year seems to be the year of the Christmas jumper. I love seeing all the wonderful variety of Christmas jumpers.

Every year my kids wear their festive jumpers and I am never brave enough to wear one. That all changed this week when I purchased two!

 So I was very excited to get to pick out another one from the SportsDirect Christmas gift guide.

After popping into our local SportsDirect store a few days earlier, I already knew that I loved their Christmas jumpers. They have a great range in-store and on-line for all the family. I remembered thinking at the time I would have liked to buy a few and was torn between this one and the one I bought and wore here ( Christmas Jumpers Ready ). 


This jumper is made by Lee Cooper and cost £14-99 which I think is great value. It is lovely, warm and cosy. I went for a lager size as I like to have a little room for my mince pies and chocolate, so I would say the size is spot on.


Now I am all set for Christmas and the great thing about these jumpers are you can still wear them after Christmas when the snow comes too.

*Disclosure- I was asked to pick out something from the Sports Direct Christmas gift guide to feature on my blog. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig