Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 22 December 2013

Elf Style; Not Grinch Style...


Outfit~

Scarf ~ Primark
Dress ~ Next
Tights ~ Primark
Boots ~ Matalan


Really getting in to the Christmas spirit by watching lots and lots of Christmas movies over the last week or so. 

Yesterdays outfit was inspired by Buddy from the Elf  Movie!! 

After telling my children who all looked at me strangely whose style I was inspired by, my oldest son chirps up; oh sorry I thought you were "The Grinch"!!


Haha!!

Loving lots of family time and rediscovering retro games! My husband put me sonic 2 on this tablet yesterday. Aww brings back good memories of when we used to play it years ago! Had to stop playing after level 4 as I was feeling so bad for sonic, who I kept drowning!!

I have a new hair dresser in the house! Mini me has a new obsession; doing mums hair! Everywhere I go she follows me around with a hairbrush and bobbles.So far we have watched a new Home Alone, Elf and The Grinch.

Are you watching any Christmas movies? Which one is your favourite? or your favourite Christmas song?

My favourite film is-

Muppet's Christmas Carol.. Scrooge ..
On that note I will leave you with a taster...
Saving this one for Christmas Eve...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig