Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 21 December 2013

Is The Season To Be Jolly Fa, La, La, La, La, La,La La, La....


Outfit~

Jumper ~ local shop £10-00
Skirt ~ Primark
Legging ~ Matalan
Slouch socks ~ Primark
Boots ~ Matalan
Bag ~ Cath Kidston


As promised today I am sharing another one of my Christmas jumpers!!

I tormented my husbands eyes out for some fun Christmas jumpers a few weeks back and Eek, I've only just got around to wearing this one, Whoops!!

Not long left to wear it now either!!

I should wear it every day now to get my moneys worth!?!

Yeah all the children are all broke up from school.

All 4 kids hype up and ready for Christmas.

Let the excitement begin! Yesterday me and my oldest son went to Nottingham.Shopping for surprises.

Yeah right. Last Friday before Christmas!!

The surprise was, wow how busy is it! Not much shopping done but we visited my favourite restaurant Peachy Keens for an all you can eat buffet lunch!!


Hope I do not put to much weight on over Christmas! Winter is officially here today!!

Shortest day of the year today to! So from tomorrow we will be heading back to summer :)

Yeah!!What is everyone up to this weekend?All ready for Christmas? Or running around pulling your hair out for last minutes presents like me?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig