Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

How Long Will I Love You? As Long As The Stars Are Above You...


Me and my little 2 have been picked as one of the craft bloggers for Bostik and Tots 100. Every month we will receive an exciting craft parcel and a different kind of theme. All we have to do is get our thinking hats on and come up with something fun to make out of our crafty items...

Team work yeah!!


This months parcel contained 2 cards, 2 envelopes, 1 red card, 1 red felt, some all purpose glue, small sticky foam pads, 2 pom poms a heart box and a foam heart.

We were thinking valentine cards?!!


First of all thinking caps on, them the pen box is dragged out.

I also had a frame I thought would be a good idea to make my husband something home-made and personal for Valentines day, with a special message...


I first opened the frame and stuck some felt behind the cardboard inside with glue.

Wrote him some special words I love from a film we were watching not to long ago.

"How long will I Love You?"

"As long as the stars are above you"

Then I stuck in the pom poms and half of the heart box on the felt  with the sticky pads.


My daughter got on with cutting out some felt for the front of her card and sticking it down with the sticky pads.


My son was also putting lots of thought into his card by cutting out lots of hearts and sticking them inside the card. (So much effort to say he does not want to give it anyone ;) )


Lots of cutting, sticking, writing special messages, our card and presents are finished. I made mine for my husband. My daughter made hers for her new teady bears Alex the lion and Nelly the elephant, just got to find out who my son made his for now??


About this post:

We got send a lovely parcel of fun things to share our crafty work. All thoughts on the post are my honest opinion and I was not paid for this post...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig