Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 27 January 2014

27/01 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs...


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays linky party.

A fun day where you can share all of your crafty posts. 

What has got you creative this week?

 Me a 5 minute shoe re-style and some vintages style diy jars covers.



Don't forget you can also tweet your links to me and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them. I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too...

@clairejustineo #CreativeMondays

By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week...

This weeks Creative Monday feature and pinned blogs are-

Seagull Cushion ~ Threading My Way
Threading My Way
Peaches And Bees
Thrift And Shout
Mommy In Sports

Just A Little Creativity

Maschas Buch

Ballerina Hair Bows & Ballet Slipper Ribbon Sculpture | SewsNBows
Sews N Bows
Valentine Rag Heart 30 min1 Valentine Rag Heart  30 minutes
Grand Parents Plus



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig