Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 26 January 2014

When You Go Giving Your Heart Make Sure They Deserve It...



What I wore~Dress ~ Primark
Belt ~ Primark
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Cheeky shoes
I have really wore myself out this week trying to get the miles in for London marathon, noticed I've not been posting my outfits much?

11 miles on Monday was a struggle then I went to running club ( first time in months) on Tuesday and ended up doing 9 miles, 5 of which was mile efforts at a good pace for me. I could not walk properly for 2 days afterwards!!

Running this week has been tough then a struggle again to get out the door, I am really hoping next week is going to be much better!!

Mad, busy day Yesterday. Taking the children shopping in Nottingham is really hard work. It was so busy in the Victoria shopping centre I thought it was Christmas. Shopping when busy really tires me out too.

Then today my daughter had a birthday party and I had to walk a few miles to bring her home as my husband had to go to work before it had finished...I really need to get a energy boost from somewhere???

Can't believe its long run day again tomorrow!!

Loving this new dress I picked up in the sales though, Such a bargain at £3.00 !!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig