Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Up-Cycled!! : New Year New Shoes...



I have been planning to up cycle some of my shoes and clothing for months now. Things that I have had a long time and never worn, clothes I have brought that are too big/small for me not sure what to do with them.

Most of my unwanted used clothes I give to charity but unworn shoes that are the wrong colour or a little boring and clothes that I brought new and are too small or too big for me and never got taken back to the shop are all mixed in my wardrobe never to be shown daylight again.

Not now, new year and new me!

On my to do list~
  •  Things I plan to do that never gets done, DO!
  • Up cycle things to make something new and fun from items you will never wear!

Ever thing I use to up cycle these shoes, I had in to!!

Result new sparkly polka dot fun shoes at no cost!!

These shoes I purchased years ago in the sale but the pale green colour never really went with anything I wore and the front to the toes looked such a long way down.


Glue, red glitter, different ribbons and a few hours being held together with pegs and here are my new shoes...


What do you think?

Do you up-cycle?


Now all I need is my husband to take me on a date night "cough cough" so I have somewhere to show them off ;)

I have now posted the Up-cycled shoes tutorial here


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig