Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 9 January 2014

What I Wore : First Of The Sale Bargains...


( My legs and face are not dirty lol, I used photo editing to make my boring plain background pictures look better ;))

What I Wore~
  • Shirt ~ Primark 
  • Skirt ~ Primark 
  • Shoe/boots ~ Deichmann


Trying to get fit again after Christmas is seriously hard work!!


I can not believe it is 3 months and 5 days away till London Marathon. I am only up to 6 miles after having a really lazy December.

Wow I am so aching after on 30 minutes at the gym and 5 miles running yesterday!!

First up of my bargains in the sale is this pencil skirt. I loved the style as soon as I seen it and when I noticed the £3.00 price it went straight into the basket (amongst other bargains!)


I did come out of my hot blood 5 minutes after taking pictures and teamed it up with a big chunky cardigan I also picked up in the sale but will have to post this later on in the week. Remember the big chunky Aaron cardigans that lots of grandmas knitted? Aww my grandma always made me lots bless her, I notice these are big everywhere so I grabbed myself 2, one cream and one grey.


I still have not got around to wearing my Christmas presents I mention yet. Santa was very kind to me this year and brought me some 3 pairs of Irregular choice shoes which I love, love love. Just need somewhere to go to show them off now :)


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig