Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 24 February 2014

24/02 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Featured Blogs...


Hello; happy Monday!

Welcome to Creative Mondays.

What has got you Creative, crafting, wearing this week?



Me school holidays have been and gone.

 A 3 years old blog birthday has passed where I wish Judy had been here as it was nearly her 3rd year blog birthday too.

bike ride to grandma house, a little time for my up-fashion challenge, and a what I wore post all in a week?

No wonder I'm worn out!!

You can also tweet me your links; every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them.

I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too...

@clairejustineo #CreativeMondays

By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week...

This weeks Creative Monday feature and pinned blogs are-

eshakti, eshakti dress, pink and white, pink and black striped dress, pink dress, pink dress outfit, valentines day, valentines day inspired outfit,
Love Iris
Easy DIY Gift Printable for the Chocolate Lover in Your Life
Kims Kandy Kreations
Kit kat random act
Kezzie
Fashion Fairy Dust
Pretty Scraps
I Put A Bird On It
Jenns Random Scraps
Unpredictable And Chic
Cairn Cottage
Paper Seedlings

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig