Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 23 February 2014

What I Wore...


On Friday my son who is at Uni asked me and my older 3 children to meet him half way from us both in Nottingham for an all you can eat lunch. 


Even though it is warming up a little outside, there is still a cold breeze in the air. It was wrap up warm, something not to tight around the waist (with having and all you can eat lunch including all you can eat cakes, Ice-cream and chocolate fountain) and flat shoes for lots of walking.


Outfit~

Coat ~ Millets
Jumper ~ Primark
Dress ~ local in sale
Shoes ~ Primark Re fashion here


We all had a great day and really enjoyed seeing my son, just a shame my husband had to work :(

Wow my kids can tuck some food away!!


And I can really tuck some treats away...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig