Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 15 February 2014

I Can't Sing... I Can't Dance... But Who Cares I Smell Like Rihanna...


I Can't Sing... I Can't Dance... But Who Cares I Smell Like Rihanna...

How cold is it?

Seriously how cold and windy is it?


As if the non stop rain was not bad enough!!

Not letting the weather spoil mine and the little two's fun we went out today, a mile walk and a 40 minute train ride into Nottingham.


Hope you all had a nice Valentines day?

Hubby brought me a lovely Rihanna perfume set and a beautiful card. I smelt this perfume at Christmas but wasn't sure if I liked it at the time. When we were on our way home I realised I love it, arr to late then!!

It was a lovely surprise!!

As it was so cold, windy and raining last night we stayed in. I put on my lovely new perfume, onesie and watched Benidorm on Sky plus and we shared a bottle of red wine and lots of cakes!!


What I wore to Nottingham~
Jumper ~ Charity shop
Dress ~ Sainsbury's
Tights ~ Primark
Boots ~ Barratts


Another night in, Onsie on, "take me out" to watch and more cakes!!

We have just discovered Lidl's pick and mix cake!!

Oh my they are soo good and the big savoury pretzels taste amazing too..

Now we have to make plans what to do in the holidays...

What are your plans for the weekend?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig