Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 14 February 2014

Mad Blog Awards : Welcome To The weekend Blog Hop...


Hi everyone, "here comes the weekend" yeah I love Pink songs on my i-pod when I'm working out. It is OK I'm not cracking up I am just happy to have my little ones off school for a week.

Just hope this horrible weather improves!!Thank you so much for all the lovely comments over the last 3 years ( well 3 years on the 19th Feb) I must make cake :)Today I ask a little favour? if you stop by my blog and like to read? join the blog hop? see what I'm wearing? or just landed here today by mistake!!

 Would you like to vote for my little blog in The Mad 2014 Blog awards?Even if you don't have a blog you can vote for me? I know my mum has :)

Thank you mum!!

And a Big Thank you to anyone else who would like to vote for me.

Just click The Mad button and you can vote

XXXX



This is the post where my blog started 3 years ago First started running in 2004 .Notice any famous runners?


Anyway onto the blog hop and lets get this party started (ekk another Pink song thrown in)..

This week link up :


This weeks blog hop is hosted me; Claire at Clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on the blog hop and Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot on the linky. Please flower your hosts.


 Today you can link us as many of your favourite posts from this week onto the blog hop. Please include the #weekendbloghop badge on your posts that you link up.


Have fun stopping around all the new blogs on this weeks hop and we hope you enjoy finding new posts to read.


Thanks so much for partying with us this week; and every week :)


Do not forget to tweet me your links over on Twitter I'm @clairejustineo #Weekendbloghop.

I will Re-tweet your links, favourite them and mention  you in a status..


Have a cool weekend everyone :)



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig