Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 13 February 2014

What I Wore : London...


Last weekend we had a wonderful time  in London. Lots of food, lots of walking and lots of laughter. One thing we did all have to do was, wrap up warm!!It has been so cold and windy lately. Roll on Spring.



What I wore-
Jacket ~ Millets (reviewed here)
Jumper ~ Primark
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Boots ~ Barratts
Boot socks ~ Primark
Bag ~ Cath Kidston


Love is in the air!!Love these packs of M & M's we seen in their massive store in London. Have you been? I just love the smell of the place, all chocolatey. Can't wait to take my mum here!!Next time we go down hopefully it will be warmer...


School breaks up tomorrow, so go away wind we want lots of outdoor fun next week!!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Anything fun?

Valentine's day treats planned?

A nice meal, a romantic film and a bottle of wine for us me thinks...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig