Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 25 May 2014

Up-cycled Girls Shorts, A Necklace And What To Do With A Pinchy Bracelet...


With this month's crafty parcel challenge from Bostik and Tots 100 we have gone all girly. 


When I was wondering what we could make this month my daughter was putting on her jeans. "Mum they are too short" she shouted. "Try another pair on" I replied. 'These are too short too' !!


All of last years jeans were too small (lucky I had just brought her some new ones). 

I know, we can cut the legs off to make shorts, I told her. She just gave me that look and walked off into the room. 

Off I went upstairs chopped off the legs half way up, rolled them over a few times for effect and sprinkled beads and sequins over. The shouted her upstairs. 

Wow she said, these look great...

Yeah, I finally got her attention...

But it was left to mum to sew them all on.



I have had this bracelet years now but for some reason, it pinches the hairs on my arm and sometimes my skin. It is so uncomfortable to wear I simply stopped wearing it altogether. I think it catches around the 2 bits pointed out below so I did something that has stopped it pinching...


I simply screwed a bead onto the bottom on added a few charms, another bead and screwed another one onto the top on. So far so good, not pinching....


And my daughter made and designed her own necklace...

About this post-

We got send a lovely parcel of fun things to share our crafty work. All thoughts on the post are my honest opinion and I was not paid for this post...
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig