Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 25 May 2014

Up-cycled Jeans Into Re-fashioned Skirts ...



I have mentioned on my blog before, that my mum is amazing at sewing and up-cycling things.

She can always create something old into fun and fashionable with spending too much money.

Take these up-cycled jeans skirts.

They all started life as old jeans, pre-loved, then old and worn out, one way or another.

My mum then did the most amazing re-fashions on them and gave them a whole new image and street cred.


I like to thing of me and my mum a double act.

She comes up with the amazing ideas, designs them and makes them.

I wear them,  aww perfect!!


Now the skirts have all been designed, my mum has given them to me to wear.

Some are too short and some fit perfect.

So over the next few weeks, I will show case a tutorial of each and add pictures of which ones I turn into knee length and some maxi skirts with up cycling my old dresses...

I know my mum will be watching so I want to do a really good job :)


How amazing are the old jeans, new skirts?

I love them...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig