Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 27 August 2015

Bonprix Review : Summer To Autumn Dress ..



A few weeks ago Bonprix asked me if I would like to join in a fun fashion challenge.

'Style a Summer Look for Autumn/Winter'

I always love a fashion challenge, especially when it comes to layering up your Summer clothes for Autumn. What fun!!

I picked out and ordered this beautiful dress.

After I ordered it, I got a little worried that it might be 'to young a style for the over 40's'!?!

What if looks like I'm trying to look too young?

What if it is too short?

My parcel arrived when I was out, so as soon as I got back in, I raced straight upstairs to try it on.

Beautiful dress: check.

My favourite style: check.

Not too short : check.

A perfect fit : check!!

Loved the dress as soon as I put it on.

The dress is white with a beautiful blue pattern.

For Summer:

 Perfect with no tights and strappy sandals or shoes to match your lipstick!!


For Autumn:

Styling it up a little warmer, with a long sleeved t-shirt on top or maybe underneath? with nice and snug tights to match.



About the dress:
  • Scuba has never looked this pretty! Our fit ’n’ flare dress has tiny capped sleeves and a traditional tile pattern that will never date. 
  • Machine washable. 
  • Length approx. 94 cm.
  • Material Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
  • Neckline : Round Neck
  • Available in: Black Print - Blue Print - Red Print
  • Price : £39.99
Do you love the fit and style as much as I do?

Hopefully my Husband will not read this ( he normally just looks at the pics!!). Sunday is our 19th Wedding Anniversary, he reminded me today, good job as I had totally forgotten (oops). This dress will be perfect for an afternoon into evening jolly. Jumper over to start, then dress if the alcohol warms me up!!!

About this post:

I was able to pick this dress and t-shirt for the purpose of this review. All thoughts are my own. I did not get paid for this post...
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig