Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 17 January 2016

Home Made Guacamole : Creative Mondays Blog Hop...


Happy Monday everyone.

Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas.

Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.


I had an avocado that needed using up and I was going to add it to a smoothie. After being shopping and having lots of salad things in for tea, I though I would make a nice dip to go with some veggies...


Ingredient:
  • 1 Large avocado
  • 1 small red onion
  • Half of green pepper
  • 4 Cherry tomatoes
  • 2 Spring onions
  • Half of lemon, juiced 


Method:
  1. Juice the half of lemon and set aside.
  2. Peel and take stone out of the avocado.
  3. In a big enough for mixing bowl, mash the avocado up by using the back of a fork and pushing down.
  4. Add a bit of lemon at a time until all avocado is mixed. You may not need all lemon juice, use just enough to stop the avocado from browning but you do not want it to be to runny.
  5. Peel, slice and chop red onion, add to the mix.
  6. Slice and chop green pepper into small chunks, quarter cherry tomatoes and slice spring onions.
  7. Mix altogether and put into a smaller serving dish.
  8. Eat or store in fridge for a day or 2.


Now on to the party:

To join in the fun~

  1. Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  2. Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  3. Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  4. Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  5. Don't forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig