Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 22 January 2016

The Weekend Blog Hop..


Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by and linking up to the weekend blog hop. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hoping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on. If you like the blog hop please be kind enough to link back so others can join in the fun too.

Sorry if you stopped by on Wednesday to join the blog hop!? I was feeling so weak and tired, I just needed a little blog break. Back again now!! Hopefully I will catch up with you all this weekend :)


At Christmas I joined in with a twitter party with Foodies 100 and Dr Oetker and to my surprise, I won the grand prize.

You can imagine how excited I was yesterday when it arrive!!

I am still feeling poorly but I can not wipe the smile off my face.

 I can't wait to feel better now so I can do some baking!!

Onto the blog hop..
clairejustine

List now closed.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig