Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 23 January 2016

Parkrun Parkfun...


Yummy foods to warm us up..

We had to work hard for it first though..


Last Saturday me and my youngest son ventured out into the cold and icy early morning (well not that early but it feel like it in Winter) for a 5K run at our local Parkrun.

I really did not want to go, but as my son wanted to do it..

 We went.

 Really enjoyed it, once I had made effort to get dressed and go.


Trying to warm up. As you can see from my face; it was so cold!!


Giving it our all!!

Well almost!!


Bringing along our own little fan club.


My son finished over 5 minute before I did.


All done and happy to have finished!!


Then home for lots of yummy food to warm us up. Not sure a fry up for brunch is the best food for runners but it tasted even better as we worked hard for it ...


Linking up our running fun with Coombe Mill.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig