Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 28 January 2016

Smoothie On The Go...


From the moment I wake up on a school day it is go, go, go. Or should I say them moment I decide to jump out of bed.

Put heat on. Let dog out, feed dog. Wake kids up, feed them, make sure they have got dressed, had breakfast brushed their teeth and hair. Make their lunch boxes.

Sometimes all I really want to do is make a cup of tea and eat my breakfast. Not in the Winter though, it is too cold and dark to get up early and chill.


Yesterday I made this breakfast smoothie to drink whilst running around and it was yummy! You may like banana's on your Weetabix, this is banana's in your Weetabix smoothie.


Ingredients:
  • 1 Banana
  • 2 Weetabix
  • 1 large teaspoon of chocolate spread
  • 200ml Skimmed milk

Method:
  1. Break your weetabix up and put into your blender.
  2. Pour milk onto of them.
  3. Chop banana and place inside.
  4. Top it off with a large teaspoon of chocolate spreed.
  5. Mix until all smooth.


My youngest son asked " Is there anything you wouldn't put in a smoothie!?"

Just as I was making sandwiches.

So I picked up the can of tuna and jar of mayonnaise.!!

And:

We both burst out laughing...

.......

Do you rush around in a morning like me?

Do you like to add cereals to your smoothies?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig