Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 28 January 2016

The Flowered Dress...


How quickly is January flying by!?

I am not a fan of this cold, dark and miserable month. It is so hard to get motivated to go out for a run in the cold. I like to be nice and warm, even before I start! Having a dog makes me stay slightly fit by going out for walks at least twice a day. Also my daughter doing her own run streak, has helped me keep going out running. Even when I do not feel up to it.


This month I have mostly been living in wellie's for walkie's in the muddy fields or trainers for our after school running. Makes a change to get dressed up!!

One thing I miss in the cold Winter months is seeing the pretty flowers growing. So I am wearing them on my dress.


What I wore:
  • Dress : Debenhams
  • Scarf : Primark
  • Shoes : New Look

Are you a fan of January? Or do you have the Winter blues?  like me...

What item of shoes or clothing have you been living in this month?

Do you miss anything in Winter?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig