Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 14 April 2016

50's Poppy Dress...


Happy Thursday lovelies! 

Hope your having a lovely week so far? We sure are.

Busy busy here with the children still on school holiday. Going out and about. 

Not many days off school left now. 

My eldest 2 sons have gone back to uni. It is starting to get a little quiet around here now. 

Time for an outfit post methinks!! 

How about this pretty 50's inspired Poppy Dress? Isn't it beautiful? 


On Monday it will just be me and Mollie, when my little 2 have gone back to school and husband back to work!!

Talking of Mollie, can you believe she ate the corners of 3 of my dinner table chairs yesterday!!

She is nearly a year old too!! Grr now most of my 8 chairs have been bitten somehow or another by her :( 

Yesterday I managed to find a bit of me time, eventually trying on this beautiful dress I won at Easter. 

From Chestnuts Fashion Fix's Facebook page. 

I love it. It is so pretty. Do you think so too? Red is my favourite colour so whats not to love about it. Perfect colour, style and length. 


Now where shall I go to wear this pretty dress. All dressed up an no place to go.

What do you think to my win. Is it your cup of tea?

What I Wore :
  • Dress Chestnuts Fashion Fix
  • Scarf : c/o BHS
  • Shoes :Local shop
What is your favourite colour?

Do you like seeing poppies?

Poppies are so beautiful, aren't they? 

It will soon be the weekend again. 

Any fun plans for the weekend?

Nothing much planned here. Catching up on more boring jobs I think. Getting school uniform found again and iron. Also meal planning here and there. I lead such an interesting life, hehe.

See you tomorrow for the welcome to the weekend blog hop party.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig