Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Orange Is The New Black..


Orange Is The New Black.

It has been a beautiful sunny day today here for a change! So lovely and bright. I am starting to think I can pack my Winter clothes away? I sure hope so.

I have replaced my go too plain black jeans and long sleeved plain black t-shirt, for a new colour I am loving. It is the in fashion colour of Spring.... 

Orange. Lovely and bright, reminding me hot temperatures are on their way. Yeah. I love Spring as I know Summer is just around the corner. Summer is my favourite season. 


I really need to work hard at the gym over the next few weeks. Everything I put on at the minute, is pulling tightly on me. A nice excuse to go shopping though! But do I really need new clothes. Thought about it. Yes, I do.


I picked up this orange cardigan from Sainsbury's today. Such a fun and cheerful colour. Perfect colour for Spring and Summer, don't you think?




I also managed to pick up these fab sandals this morning.

They were out of stock on Monday. We  just nipped for something quick for dinner and I was surprised to see them back in stock.  All sizes too. I think these are going to be very popular style this Summer.


What I wore:
  • Cardigan : c/o Sainsbury's
  • Jeans : c/o Sainsbury's
  • Sandals : c/o Sainsbury's


What colour are you all loving for Spring?

What items of clothing are you thinking of buying next?

Orange is the new black! Love Orange...

About this post:

I am happy to be a part of the Sainsbury's blogging community. Sometimes I get to share some of their news or style some clothes. All thoughts are my own and I do not get paid for my posts. Thanks for supporting the brands I work with.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig