Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 8 April 2016

Five On Friday : Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop..


Hello everyone.

Welcome back to, Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.

Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up today to the weekend blog hop.

Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on.

This week I am sharing my five favorite pictures this week. Some that make me laugh, some that make me smile and some that bring back fun memories.


1.) Movie Night:

Me and my daughter watching old episodes of Goosebumps earlier. Having a movie and duvet moment together. I remember watching them years ago with my 2nd eldest son, all those years ago. Still scare me, lol. Especially the gnomes and puppets!! Have you ever watch Goosebumps? Do they scare you too?


2.) Healthy Breakfast:

Yummy strawberries. Love them on everything. This week I have had them for breakfast, in smoothies and with my brownies and ice cream! Being nice and healthy for a change!!


3.) Driven By Mollie!?:

Hehe, Mollie thinks she is human. First, she tries to sit at the table. Then she tries to take the driving seat! No, Mollie, you're a passenger, not the driver. Move over!! She looks so comfy here too. I felt guilty moving her!!


4.) Exited For Walkies!?

Mollie is always excited for walkies. Shwe would go out all day if we had time. She loves walkies.Here we were going out for a ride to Sherwood Forest. Though this was a good shot of Mollie excited about going out. She loved it visiting somewhere different too. All those new smells.


5.) Major Oak Selfies:

Me and mini-me having a selfie outside The Major Oak in Sherwood Forest. Such an iconic spot. Now, where was Robin Hood to jump in our selfie?

Want to link up with us today and join in the blog hopping fun?

Five On Friday: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig