Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 10 April 2016

My Sunday Photo : In Bakewell...


Happy Sunday.

It has been such a lovely mild week this week.Perfect weather for getting out and about. Beats sticking indoors any day of the week!! I hate having to stay in all weekend. So boring!!

Today I am linking up a photo from my week over at the blog hop; My Sunday Photo. Will you be joining in the fun too?

My Sunday Photo: In Bakewell.

My photo this week was taken in the lovely town of Bakewell around by the river. I took a photo of the lovely geese following each other around.

How sweet are these white geese? It was so sweet watching them all following each other in a line.

We love to visit Bakewell and once we have done lots of walking, lots of eating their delicious fish and chips, we then like to have a little stroll around the river to make a little room for a cake before we leave.

This is such a quiet and relaxing spot. I could watch these geese all day. They were so fun to watch. Following each other around, then hopping into the river and back out again.

When the weather is fine you know it's the time For messin' about on the river If you take my advice there's nothing so nice As messin' about on the river. ♯♭


Linking up with My Sunday Photo.


Have you ever visited Bakewell before? Do you like to sit by the river and watch the world go by?

Now over to you, what photo will you be sharing this week?

Do not forget to stop by on Wednesday and join our photo blog hop. The wordless or not so wordless Wednesday where you can link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be worded or no words whatsoever.

See you then.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig