Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 11 April 2016

13 : Creative Mondays Blog Hop..


Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a lovely weekend?

Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.


I wore this outfit last week here, and thought I would save this post for today as it is my youngest Son's birthday and he turns 13!


Where does the time go!? It does not feel like two minutes ago he was little and now he is 13. Crazy how quickly time goes, also scary :(


What I Wore~
  • Jacket : c/o Marisota
  • Dress : c/o Bonprix
  • Tights : Primark
  • Converse: c/o JD Sports


The wall above my head doesn't look to safe does it?


Most children in the UK are back to school this week but mine were late breaking up, so another week of fun planned.

How good will it be for my son, not to have to go to school today!!


Now onto the party:

13 : Creative Mondays Blog Hop
To join in the fun:

  1. Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  2. Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  3. Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  4. Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  5. Don't forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.


This linky list has now closed and been deleted due to old blog post and broken links. A new linky list is posted every week.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig