Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Running Gear : This Weeks Aldi's Specialbuys...


I am a big fan of Aldi's Specialbuys products. One thing I always keep a look out for, is their running gear. Over the last 10 years I have purchased a lot of my running apparel from them. T-shirts, fitness leggings, jackets, headbands, gloves, socks etc.


The reason I keep an eye out for them coming back in-store, is the products are always high quality, yet at really affordable prices. Last week Aldi got in touch with me to see if I would like to review some running gear that  will be available to buy this week. (Thursday 14th April). I was really pleased to get a preview of what will be coming out and get chance to take some for a test drive.


Left, Armbands:

These multi function wrist/armbands are a great idea. They have a zip pocket to keep your key or money safe in when you are on a run. These will come in handy when I run to the gym and back.

Absolute Bargain at £1.99 for a pack of 2.

Right, Sport hairbands:

Since having my hair cut, I struggle to get my hair into a ponytail. Usually when I am running or exercising I like to tie it up so it is not all over my face. Again I really like this pack of 3 headbands. 2 none slip hairbands with velvet inside and one adjustable one.

£1.99 for a pack of 3.


Socks:

They have a great selection of socks coming in-store this Thursday. From one pair of mid compression socks at only £3.49 to a 3 pack of trainer socks at £3.99 a pack. Socks are one of my must have essential running products. I have bought most of my running socks over the years from Aldi. I find them a great fit, non slip and comfy. I usually go for the 1 pair running sock and occasionally the compression sock.


Running shorts:

A pair of lightweight shorts for ladies. Perfect for running or racing. These will be great for when I get my legs back into shape and they have seen some sunshine!! These are such a bargain. I have never seen any this cheap before. Worth buying now for Summer.

Sizes available : S,M,L  £4.99 a pair.


Ladies Running T-shirts:

They have a lovely selection of running t-shirts. I am loving these bright and fresh colours. Only £5.99 each!

Ladies' Running Sports Bra:

Run in complete comfort with this sports bra : £5.99 each.


Ladies Violet Capri Running Trousers:

Maybe my favourite piece from all the collection!?  I love the design,colour fit, pocket in the back and wide waistband to hold everything in place. Also has reflective details,. These capri trousers will help keep you seen while running. £8.99 a pair.

Ladies' Premium Running Shoes:

A comfortable pair of running shoes, dedicated to intense performance. I am really impressed with these trainers. I have always bought branded trainers in the past. These are very comfortable. Light weight, great for Parkrun! Also they have lots of room around the toes. I can not wait to try them out in a race over the weekend. What a great price at £19.99 !?



Ultrasonic Pain Relief Massager:

Ultrasound energy to soothe aching muscles and joint pain after exercise £49.99. I can not wait to start exercising next week when the children are back at school. This massaging device will come in very handy.


Me yesterday, in the park trying out my new running gear.


Overall I am very impressed with all of the Aldi Specialbuy's running products that I have been sent. I will be going down to my local Aldi store on Thursday to see if there is anything small enough for my daughter as she is loving running at the minute.

As always with Aldi though, you have to be quick if you see anything you like. As they say "Once they're gone, they're gone".

About this post: I was sent some sample from Aldi to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands that I work with.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig