Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 6 June 2016

Flamingo Fashion : Creative Mondays Blog Hop..


Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a lovely weekend?

Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.


Last week we had a lovely time at Butlins ( review to follow shortly) and this was my outfit I wore to travel in.


My daughter got some lovely flamingo legging for her holidays, which reminded me I had a flamingo top for a few years I had not worn.

This gave me and outfit idea.


Arriving at Butlins...


Me in my pink flamingo top, new jeans and comfy trainers for miles of walking...


A quick selfie in our room when we arrived...


Whoo how lovey of them to leave me wine and snacks!?


Putting my feet up for a few minutes before rushing off to dinner. How lovely is it not having to cook for a few days!?


Aww these sweet little towels reminded me of Mollie the Collie. I really missed her when we was away. Turns out my sons said she missed me too.


Happy to be away with the family!


Me and mini me did our nails before we went away. My daughters nail varnish came off the first day thought! I am so glad I didn't choose this one, even though I did love the colour..

What I Wore~
  • Jacket : The North Face c/o Blacks
  • Top : Tesco
  • Jeans : Primark
  • Trainers :Nike 

To join in the fun:
  1. Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  2. Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  3. Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  4. Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  5. Don't forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.

This list has now closed.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig