Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Me And Mini Me :The Wednesday Blog Hop...


It is that time of the week to share a photo/some photos at The Wednesday blog hop. They can be worded or not so worded. Any posts with pictures in them.

Me And Mini Me: The Wednesday Blog Hop.

My Wednesday photos are of me and My Daughter. 

Mini me decided she wanted to do my hair before we went out for the night on holiday last week. All was going well until she put the back of the hairdryer to close to her own hair and it sucks some of her hair in. A few strands of hair got stuck and I had to cut it out. Eek, such a panic!!



Then she said, "you can do your own hair now"!! Gee, thanks, I was enjoying being pampered for a change.

A quick selfie once my hair was dried and then it was time to go out. Yes, out out. Makes a refeshing change.


My daughter waiting for the Little Mix tribute band to come on stage.

It was lovely being on holiday and going out at night. Something we do not do very often.

How has your week been?

Want to join us at the blog hop?

Me And Mini Me: The Wednesday Blog Hop:
Do you want to join us this week and share some of your photos?

Link up as many blog posts with pictures in them as you like. Have fun hopping around some of the other posts that have linked up today and share some comments.

Like the blog hop? Why not grab the blog hop code and the widget for The Wednesday Blog Hop & host the blog hop on your page too.

clairejustine

This linky list
has now closed.



This linky list has now closed and been deleted due to old blogs and broken links. New links added every week.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig