Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 31 July 2016

Seaside : My Sunday Photo...


Hello and Happy Sunday. How is your weekend going so far?

Yesterday we got to visit the beach! Yeah, we all love the beach. So today I am sharing some seaside fun. Sun, sea, sand what a perfect combination. We love it here. So peaceful and relaxing. I could spend all Summer at the beach.

Me, my youngest son and daughter went to Skegness on the train whilst my husband was at work. Aww, poor hubby having to work when we have a beach day.

We had fun on the beach, as always. Eating doughnuts and no visit to the seaside is complete with a nice whippy ice cream cover in chocolate and then chips!! Yeah in that order!!

We eat as we walk by our favourite places so we never have a set plan.

My kids love to play in the sand, make sandcastles and bury each other. It is mostly my son getting buried as my Daughter likes to cover him up to his head.

Here is a picture of my son buried in the sand by my Daughter!


When he was not looking, my daughter gave him sand boobies!

She was laughing so much and he did not have clue what was going on.

When we told him...

He soon jumped out, but not before I got a picture!!

Kids eh!? They love tormenting each other.

This photo is so much fun I thought I would share it as My Sunday Photo.

Linking up our fun with My Sunday Photo. What photo will you be sharing from your week?

Now let me think of what we can do next week for fun.What have you been doing so far this Summer?

We really need to get to the beach again. Somewhere a little different this time would be perfect. Maybe a beach we have not been too before!?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig