Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 1 August 2016

What I Wore : Bakewell : Creative Mondays...


Happy Monday!! How is your Summer going? Good I hope!!

Busy, busy here. Trying to keeping the children entertained all day!! 

Tired dot com!! Lol ...All good fun though :) 


Lots of days out here and there. We have been out on the train a lot. Once to see my sons new house that he is renting in his last year of Uni, before all his friends move in. Also few days out at the beach.


My husband is working so most of the time it is just me the 2 youngest. We did manged to get a nice family day out together in Bakewell earlier this week. 


We love to visit Bakewell. It is a busy market town in the heart of the Peak District. With lots of  countryside and beautiful walks to be done. Life looks so relaxed here.


We always like to look at the houses for sale there too..I always liked the though of owning my own little county cottage.

It is amazing how much land you can get for your money too!! Compared to some of the new houses being build near our town.


Messing about on the river.


What I wore:
  • Top : Peacocks
  • Jeans : Selfridges
  • Shoes : Converse
  • Bag : c/o Asda  


Over to you now!!

What have you been:

Crafting? Baking? Sewing or Wearing?

Want to join us?
  1. Add you creative posts to the linky below.
  2. If you are new here please follow me by any of the social media icons above and let me know so I can follow you back.
  3. Please add the Creative Mondays button (in the right side bar) the blog posts you link up or a link back to the blog hop.
  4. Have fun hoping over to a few of the other blogs on the list to leave a comment.
  5. Tweet me your links so I can share them adding #CreativeMondays hastag.




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig