Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 2 July 2016

What I Wore : Flowers And Birds..


Happy Saturday!

How has your week been?

I have been busy doing nothing and getting nowhere fast! Still buzzing from last weekend away and hypo from all the cakes and chocolate I had eaten! Also a bit of a headache from some sparkly wine. Not like me!! Hehe, wine always gives me a headache but do I learn from it, no!!

It was so good getting back to the gym over the last few days! Weights one day, spinning the next. I really need to get back into a regular routine.

What I Wore: Flowers And Birds.

Today I am sharing another outfit from our holiday. Yeah, another rainy day outfit! The rain never stopped all week :(

My daughter also picked me this top to wear when I picked her up from her new school this week, as she loves me wearing this one.


I have had this top a few years now and love the little birds and roses on it. How sweet? It is so comfy to wear too. It also looks great over leggings.


Love the style of my new jean too. They remind me of some I had years ago. They are so comfy.

Talking of comfy, these sandals are that comfy I can walk for miles in them with no foot pain or rubbing.


Sunglasses and rain!? I think I am hoping it stops raining and the sun comes out.
What I wore :
  • Top: Years old forgot where I got it from as I cut the label out!
  • Jeans: Primark
  • Sunglasses: Primark
  • Sandals: c/o Strive

Think this whole look will go with my new bag that my mother in law gave me a few days ago!?


Have a lovely weekend.

Do you have anything fun planned?

We are just chilling this weekend and if the sun comes out I will be catching up on washing!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig