Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 3 July 2016

Fun In London :My Sunday Photo...


Happy Sunday. This week's My Sunday Photo is set in London. Hence the red phone box and Great Britain t-shirt, ha!

Fun In London :My Sunday Photo..

Last weekend we had a lovely weekend in London. I went to Brit Mums blogging conference and my children and their Dad spent Saturday walking around London for miles and miles. I know who got the easiest day!!

I had a great time at the conference. Meeting other bloggers and inspiration people. So much to take in. So much to learn too. I came home with a nice big goodie bag too. The event was great and all set at The Brewery. A beautiful and elegant place especially make for events and parties.

All 4 of us went down to London the night before and on Saturday off I went on my own way and my husband and 2 youngest children were having fun in and all around London. Visiting all the local landmarks and having fun in the museums.


I love this picture my husband took of our youngest son. I am a big fan of red phone boxes. So iconic. The perfect place to take a photo in my opinion. So as you do, I had to pinch it!!

I'm at a pay phone.


I am so tired now from time away from home and catching up with household jobs!! I had a great time doing my thing and the hubby and children had a great time doing their thing. What a great weekend. Result!

Linking up their fun in London with My Sunday Photo.

Do you like to spot red phone boxes when you are out and about too?

Where you at Brit Mums Blogging Conference? If so, did you have a good time?

Have you been before?

Have you been to London lately?

Fun In London :My Sunday Photo.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig