Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 4 July 2016

What I Wore In June : Creative Mondays Blog Hop...


Hi, Girls & Guy's.

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you've had a lovely weekend?

It is Monday so this means one thing, Time for a blog hop!

Creative Mondays are my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.


It was a fun month in June but how quickly did it come and go!?

Torrential rain!
High winds!
Colder temperature than December!
Red hot days!
We have had all kinds of weather. 

Here are just a few of the outfits I wore in June. The only reason I never wore my wellies was that I need to buy some new ones!!


Jelly shoes, how fun!?



Love my floral dresses.


My go to dress of the moment!


The birds, so sweet.


Love my mustard tights.


Poker, poker, polka face.


I adore this dress from Next.


What time is it? Time to run.


A selfie here.


A selfie there.


Big box, little box, cardboard box!?


More polka dots. Love polka dots here.

How was June for you?

Want to join us?

What I Wore In June: Creative Mondays Blog Hop.

To join in the fun:
  1. Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  2. Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
  3. Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  4. Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  5. Don't forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.


This linky list has now closed. Stop by the home page for our latest blog hops.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig