Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 8 August 2016

Brantano Shoes Review : Creative Mondays...


Happy Creative Mondays everyone!!

Hope the Summer Holidays is going well!? Busy here, not much time to blog!! All good fun :)

A few weeks ago Brantano kindly asked me if I would like to pick out a pair of their ladies sandals or shoes to review.


As I have enough different shoes and sandals for Summer I thought I would pick some nice and comfy work shoes.

I was looking for some black leather shoes to wear for work. They had to be leather, low heel and would be suitable to wear all day. Something stylish and comfortable!

What great timing then!!


I am looking for a return to work around September time. I am just waiting to get the Summer holidays done and dusted. Trying to dust off my CV. I have already got my eye on the perfect job, I just hope it is still available once I have everything ready!!


A few weeks ago I treated myself to a beautiful black suit with little tiny polka dots on with the rest of my Birthday money and all I needed was a new pair of shoes to complete my interview outfit. When I get a interview, I will post my outfit!!

 I picked out the lovely Wendy Laurel casual shoes from Clarks to review. They look like the perfect shoes for wearing with my new trouser suit for an interview. Also will be lovely for wearing for the as Autumn comes round.

Talking of polka dots, I teamed these shoes up with my favourite black and white polka dot dress to wear today.


About these shoes:
  • These Wendy Laurel are lightweight style.
  • Have a moulded heel.
  • Secure riptape fastening and elevated stitching. 
  • Cushion Soft™ technology absorbs the impact of every step while the soft black leather features cut out detailing on the vamp for a decorative finish.All with a nice small to medium heel. 
  • Brand : Clarks
  • Upper : Material Leather
  • Lining : Textile
  • Sole : Other Material
  • Fastenings : Touch Fastening
  • Colour : Black
  • Heel Height : (cm) 4.5
  • £40.00




These shoes are so comfy. I am really pleased I picked this pair!!

What do you think of my new shoes?

*I was sent these shoes from Brantano to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands that I work with.*
What have you been wearing, crafty, baking or making this week?

Link up and share with us!!


This list 08/08/2016 has now ended.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig