Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Mollies Lion King Moment!!


Happy Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Time to share some fun photos.
My husband is off work this week and today we had a drive out to Sherwood Forest, in Nottinghamshire.

Mollie was running around like a kid in a sweet shop. She was so excited about running around and all the new smells.

I was so pleased when I managed to take this photo. I just love this one!!

For some reason, it just reminds me of The Lion King!! I adore this post.


Mollies Lion King Moment!! How sweet?
I could not get the Circle Of Life song out my head!!
"From the day we arrive on the planet 
And blinking, step into the sun. 
There's more to be seen than can ever be seen. 
More to do than can ever be done"
What an amazing song!? Love the Lion King although it always makes me cry when Simba's Dad dies. Does it make you cry too?



Mollie makes me laugh so much.

She is always full of energy and loves life. 


You can see her mind racing, looking for an adventure Mollie?



Beautiful girl. Mollies Lion King Moment!!

We could have also found a new King Of The Jungle too!! King Lou move over!!


Haha, so funny!!

What do you think of Mollies Lion King scene?

Do you think she makes a good copy from the film?

What about the new King of the jungle?


Want to join in the fun?

Link up your posts on the linky below:


This linky list has now closed and been deleted due to broken links and old blog posts. Please stop by and visit us on Friday's for The Weekend Blog Hop. Mondays for Creative Mondays linky party. Wednesday to share your photos. 

Hope you can hop by and link up again with us soon. 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig