Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 25 September 2016

Friendly Competition : My Sunday Photo...


Happy Sunday.

Today I am sharing a photo from our week. Running at the park.  We love to run to the park after school. I like to get my Daughter out training before she has some food. 

It is not always easy to do straight from school. When all you really want to do is sit down and have a snack. Then again you feel a lot better once you have been running and have all night free to do what you want to do. It won't be long before the darker evenings start to appear.

Friendly Competition: My Sunday Photo.

Haha! Yes, we were having fun training.

For My Sunday Photo this week I am sharing a photo of me and my Daughter enjoying a  run together at the park. A bit of friendly competition is good for you!?


Smiles all around.

In the week we train together and love the training we put in. Both at different paces but we stick with each other nicely.

Saturday was a different story. Oh yes.

Yesterday we both ran Park Run for the first time in ages. Can not remember the last time we ran it.

I won my daughter by a matter of seconds. 37 seconds to be precise!! Oh, my!!

My daughter thoughts " I should have let her win. Daddy who took her around did"

My thoughts  "A bit of friendly competition is good. Something for you to work for. The feeling you get when you win some one who was faster than you is great! It gives you a goal to work for!"

We are both training hard now, lol! I think she will be back in front of me in no time, but for today I am going to enjoy being in front :)

Over to you, hit me with your thoughts :)
Linking up with:

My Sunday Photo



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig